Monday, July 19, 2010

Makeup Artist

About 3 years ago. . . during a very sad moment in my life, I decided to go back to college and find something to fill the sadness with. There is nothing in this world that I love more than my family!!!
I reflect so often on all the wonderful memories that I have had. . .and that is what mostly fills my mind. The hard times only made me stronger but the good times seem to be what I reflect on.
I began taking photography classes at CSN in 2006 and began my process in capturing "A Moment in Time" with my beautiful family. Now my passion is expanding to help you capture "A Moment in Time" with your family too!
I have also become a makeup artist, and can add "Prom makeup", "Bridals", "Fantasy", "Transformation" and "Glamour" looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment